Sunday, October 12, 2014

What I Wear to Bed ...

Well, wouldn't you like to know?
This is a random prompt, but I'll answer the question nonetheless.
I'm a comfy t-shirt and sweats and boxer shorts and tank top kind of gal.
I really don't put too much thought into what I throw on before I get into bed.
I do know that I don't like being hot so that usually plays a factor on what I put on.
My motto on pajamas, I guess, is the less clothes the better and then diving into a sea of blankets to keep warm.
I can't sleep with socks on and if I do they'll be off before morning. I don't like my feet getting hot. I have to have them uncovered if I'm going to fall asleep.
I also don't like wearing heavy cotton feel t-shirts because once again they make me hot.
But if I'm going to be completely frank, then I must admit that my favorite thing to wear to sleep is a tank top and my undies.
I guess I have a thing about my legs getting too hot.
So there you have it. Sorry my sleepwear fashion isn't too thrilling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.