Friday, October 3, 2014

30 Writting Prompts Challenge

All I do is write.
That's what I do for a living and I love it, but for the past year my writing has been constrained to Associated Press journalistic writing, which is fine, but I need an outlet for all the thoughts, emotions and other crazy junk in my head. 
So I'm starting this blog to pursue my right to write what I want, whoever I want to write about and when I want. 
I decided I'd challenge myself by doing a 30-Prompt Writing Challenge (which I found on Pinterest).
If you decide to take the time to read some of my jots and rambles, thank you. 
Some of these prompts are going to have me being completely honest ... this should be fun!

Here's the prompt:
1. Weird things you do when you're alone
2. How have you changed in the past two years?
3. What kind of person attracts you
4. What you wear to bed
5. Five things that irritate you about the opposite sex/same sex
6. The person you like and why you like them
7. Your opinion on cheating on people
8. Something you're currently worrying about
9. Your last kiss
10. Your views on drugs and alcohol
11. Things you want to say to an ex
12. Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is
13. A date you would love to go on
14. Something disgusting you do
15. The best thing to happen to you this week
16. Three things you are proud of about your personality
17. Things that make you scared
18. Disrespecting parents
19. Something that never fails to make you feel better
20. The last argument you had
21. Something you can't seem to get over
22. Ten things about you people don't really expect
23. Something you always think "what if ... " about
24. Things you want to say to five different people
25. Ten ways to win your heart
26. Your religion beliefs
27. Talk about your siblings
28. The month you were happiest this year and why
29. What changed this month and what you hope will happen next month
30. A picture of yourself

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.