Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A date I would love to go on (Prompt 13 out of 30)

A night under a blanket of stars, a bottle of wine (or beers) and a fire nearby ... 'nough said.

I fancy myself a simple gal. I don't need a gourmet meal or anything extravagant. 

But I am definitely a romantic, as much as I try to deny it, I am a hopeless, hopeless romantic. 

The first line I wrote on top sounds like perfection. Me and a sweet guy grabbing a couple of blankets and heading out into the sticks away from everyone else and just cuddling up looking at the stars, talking away, flirting and laughing deep into the night. Absolute perfection.

Maybe even a little Josh Turner or Randy Rogers Band playing in the background and some two-stepping and kissing under the moon. 

Even hauling along some mallows and chocolate and fixin' up some S'Mores.

That's not too much to ask for, right?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.